Please review the User's Agreement of Terms and Conditions prior to using this eKo Specialty Insurance Services, Inc. website. All access to and use of this website is governed by these terms. The User's Agreement of Terms and Conditions can be reviewed by clicking here.
Using this website indicates that you have reviewed the website terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms you should discontinue use of this website.
Please press the above EZQT button to be directed to our online EZ Quote for the following coverages:
Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Tanks (UST / AST)
Please Note, you must be an approved eKo Specialty producer with a login ID and password to access the EZQT site. To learn more, please feel free to contact us.
Becoming an eKo Specialty client is fast, easy and commitment free. To inquire or learn more, please call us at 805.373.6968 or use our contact form.
This information is designed to give you a quick overview of the coverage and how it works. Your policy is the contract that specifically and fully describes your coverage. Please feel free to call 805.373.6968 with any questions.
Contractor's Pollution Liability protects contractors against claims for third-party bocily injury, property damage, or cleanup costs/environmental damages arising from pollution conditions caused as the performance of covered operations. The coverage applies to sudden and gradual pollution events and responds to cleanup costs, both on and off the work site. Policiescan be written on a blanket or per-project basis. Policies are available on a claims-made or occurrence basis.
NOTE: The claims scenarios summarized are offered only as examples. The examples are not intended to establish any standards of care or to serve as legal advice appropriate for any particular factual situations. Coverage depends on the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy.
1. The CPL policy is meant to provide the contractor with coverage for unknown pollution-related issues at a job site or potential pollution-related risk that may occur at a job site. A good example of this would be the risk that an employee spills a 55 gallon drum of oil at a job site and this oil then proceeds to enter a stream or causeway, requiring environmental cleanup. Pollution insurance coverage would cover this clean up cost and all associated expenses relating to this accident.
2. Other examples of types of CPL losses.
- Puncturing of underground tasks or pipelines.
- Uncovering previously unknown products or contaminants and not handling that discovery properly.
- Tracking contamination via equipment from one site to another or from part of job site to another.
|Bioremediation||Drum Handling||Contaminated Soil Excavation|
|Hazardous Waste||Industrial Cleaning||Waste Removal|
|Spill Response||UST/AST Tank Cleaning||UST Installation/Removal|
|Drilling||Medical & Infectious Waste||Tank & Pipe Cleaning|
|Indoor Air Quality||Soil Remediation||Liquid Waste Remediation|
|Construction Pickup||Hospitals||Lead Abatement|
|Emergency Response||Hazard Materials Pickup||Agricultural Facilities|